www.valuex2.com is the Trading with brand name ValueX2 Limited, is a private limited company incorporated in the United Kingdom with company number 14173161 and having a registered office at 59 Pavilion Way, Ruislip, HA4 9JR (“we”/ “us”/ “our”/ “Company”). We are an agile training and consulting company that helps businesses by providing coaching, mentoring, consulting and training services. ValueX2 is a SAFe® Bronze Partner and www.valuex2.com is acting as reseller for them.
You acknowledge and agree that your personal data may be processed in accordance with this Policy. Without this, we will be unable to provide you with certain marketing communications, such as send you news, updates or any offers.
The information we collect
We will collect and process the following data about you for the following purposes:
Information you give us
Your Data. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, chat widget, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you use our Site, register for or use our Services, search for a product, place an order on our Site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site and/or when you participate in and respond to our emails or newsletters or phone calls.
The information you give us may include:
- Identity Data: your full name, address, e-mail (work or personal), address, phone numbers, company name and job title.
- Financial Data: your company financial information, including bank account, billing contact email address and VAT number.
The information we collect about you
- Usage Data: information about your visit, including the full URL, click throughs to and from our site, products you viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain page, interaction on pages, phone numbers used to call us, geo-location data, operating system and browser type, other information about your use of and actions on our websites
- Information collected from third parties: Google Analytics – collects information about how visitors use our website. Google Adwords – collects information about how visitors interact with our ads.
We may record or monitor calls, emails, text messages and other correspondence for training purposes to improve the quality of our offering and to prevent and detect fraud.
No special categories of personal data: We do not require or collect any personal data that is your sensitive personal data or any special category of personal data under the GDPR, unless you decide to provide this information to us.
What are cookies and why we use them
What we do with your information
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- to provide a high level of customer service, including assisting with any of your enquiries and bookings, and to notify you of any changes to courses you signed up for
- to help operate, maintain and improve our offering
- to be able to offer you a service, such as the training courses you purchase from us. Failure to supply us your data will result in us not being able to offer you the service.
- to communicate with you about our offers, promotions, upcoming events, reviews and other news or those of our selected partners – this may be via email, telephone – you can change or update your marketing communication preferences from the link in the bottom of our emails
- to facilitate profiling, segmentation and personalisation – these may be based on location, preferences, interests and past actions (including previous course purchases);
- to meet our legal obligations and for establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights;
- to compile reports and to help us understand and improve our services
to enable us to carry out targeted online advertising more likely to be relevant to you.
- We use a marketing automation system which, based on your interaction with our marketing communications and our website, creates a profile around your interests. By using this system, we aim to provide you more relevant and helpful information, customised to your interests.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us at email@example.com. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with this Policy, where this is required or permitted by law.
How long we keep your information
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. This means that the period of time for which we store your personal data may depend on the type of data we hold. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. For example, we may hold personal data as needed for our accounting or tax compliance purposes for a period of 6 years or for 5 years where needed for our compliance with anti-money laundering regulations. For more information about our data retention policies please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
Upon request, Company will provide you with information about whether we hold any personal information about you. If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- to review the user information that you have supplied to us
- to request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- to request that your user information not be used to contact you
to request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- to request that your user information be deleted from our records
- to opt out of being solicited by Company or third parties
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
Disclosure of your information
We do not sell your personal information (or Your End Customer Data) to third parties for marketing purposes. We may disclose information to third parties if you consent to us doing so as well as in the following circumstances:
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with the following recipients or categories of recipients.
Selected third parties including business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in relation to the Services, including but not limited to:
- Eventbrite is used for getting registrations and payment from participants. Please be aware of Eventbrite Privacy here.
- Where we have your consent to do so, email marketing service providers, including MailChimp, WIX Apps to send information to you from time to time by email about promotions, competitions, updates and new products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site such as to Google.
We will disclose your personal information to third-party recipients.
- If Company are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any law, legal obligation or court order, or in order to enforce rights under the GDPR or to apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements.
- To protect our rights, property or safety, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the maintenance and security of the Site and Services.
Personal Data may be transferred to our trusted partners and service providers who maintain their servers outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), where the privacy and data protection laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. This is only for the purposes of providing, and to the extent necessary to provide, the Services to you. There are special requirements set out under Chapter V of the GDPR (with which we would comply) to regulate such data transfers and ensure that adequate security measures are in place to safeguard and maintain the integrity of your personal data on transfer. For more information about this and the safeguards in place relating to the transfer, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acknowledgement and Disclaimer
We take our security responsibilities seriously, using the most appropriate physical and technical measures and require our hosting partner to use the same standard of care. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will always do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. These are described in more detail below.
Your Personal Data and Your Rights
Accessing your Personal Data
You may request access at any time to a copy of the personal data we hold about you. Any such request should be submitted to us in writing and sent to email@example.com We will need to verify your identity in such circumstances and may request more information or clarifications from you if needed to help us locate and provide you with the personal data requested. There is usually no charge applied to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive, we may charge a reasonable fee. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
Right of Restriction
You may restrict us from processing your personal data in any of the following circumstances:
You have contested the accuracy of the personal data we hold on record in relation to you or for a period of time to enable us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing of your personal data is unlawful and you request the restriction of the use of personal data instead of its erasure;
- We no longer require your personal data for the purpose of processing but you require this data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- Where you have contested the processing (under Article 21(1) of the GDPR) pending the verification of our legitimate grounds.
Corrections or Erasure (Right to Rectification and Right to Be Forgotten)
If we hold personal data concerning you which are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw consent for us to process your personal data, you can request the deletion of this personal data. This right, however, will not apply where we are required to process personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation or where the processing of this information is carried out for reasons of public interest in the area of public health. If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, you may request to have your personal information updated and corrected. To do so at any time, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Right to Object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time:
- For direct marketing purposes
- For profiling to the extent it relates to direct marketing
- Where we process your personal data for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us, except where we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for this processing which would override your interests, rights, and freedoms or in connection with the enforcement or defence of a legal claim
To exercise your right to object at any time, please email email@example.com
Where we process your personal data by automated means (i.e., not on paper) and this processing is based on your consent or required for the performance of a contract between us, you have the right to request from us a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to request that we transmit your personal data in this format to another controller.
Company do not use automated decision making.
The rights described in this section are personal rights and are exercisable only by the individual person (or data subject) concerned. If we receive any such request or communication directly from your customers and/or in relation to Your End Customer Data, we will refer the matter to you and cooperate in providing such reasonable assistance as may be required to enable you, as a controller, to respond to the matter.
Your Right to Object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for our marketing purposes. To object or if you change your mind at any later time, you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for such marketing purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by selecting the unsubscribe option when you receive an electronic marketing communication from us. The withdrawal of your consent will not impact upon the lawfulness of processing based on your consent prior to the withdrawal.
We use MailChimp as a marketing service provider
Third Party Material
Changes to this policy
Any changes made to this Policy from time to time will be published at the Site.
Any material or other change to the data processing operations described in this Policy which is relevant to or impacts on you or your personal data will be notified to you in advance by email. In this way, you will have an opportunity to consider the nature and impact of the change and exercise your rights under the GDPR in relation to that change (e.g., to withdraw consent or to object to the processing) as you see fit.
Questions or Complaints
59 Pavilion Way, Ruislip, HA49JR, United Kingdom