Do you live in Canada in cities like Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa, or somewhere else, and want to do Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) certification? Here’s our detailed guide to help you know the Business Agility Foundations (BAF) training and certification course price, curriculum, upcoming training dates, and other important details.
Do you live in Canada and want to upskill and take your business to new heights with the power of agility? Look no further Valuex2 has the finest agility course for you, the Business Agility Foundations (BAF) course. The Valuex2 offers the BAF online classes for entrepreneurs and working professionals that are time-flexible. With the completion of the course, you become a certified professional and learn how to onboard agility in your organization or business.
So, in this article, we will learn everything about the Business Agility Foundations (BAF) course, from course price to curriculum.
An Overview of Business Agility Foundation
A revolutionary approach called Business Agility Foundations uses agile ideas to reimagine conventional company models. This certification ensures that the certified individuals are flexible, can embrace teamwork, and are reactive; this enables them as professionals to negotiate the rapidly changing environment of contemporary business successfully.
Incorporating agility into business planning will enable the organization to adapt quickly to market changes, foster teamwork, and deliver high-quality service in today’s dynamic business environment.
This certification is recognized internationally, so don’t be worried if you are in a different country and want to visit Canada with your certificate or leave Canada for another country. It will attest to your ability to integrate agile methodologies into company frameworks and how you can raise business standards in Canada.
How to Pursue Business Agility Foundations Training and Certification in Canada?
Are you in Canada seeking to enroll in an online Business Agility Foundations training program? Valuex2 presents LIVE ONLINE Business Agility Foundations Training and Certification accessible to professionals residing anywhere across Canada, including key cities like:
- Toronto, Ontario
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Montreal, Quebec
- Calgary, Alberta
- Ottawa, Ontario
Why Choose Valuex2?
For the following reasons, selecting Valuex2 guarantees an unmatched Business Agility Foundations learning experience:
- Training Led by Industry Experts: Sagar Jivani and Bhavna Tandon, HR Agile Coach and Business Agility Consultants, lead our courses and bring much expertise.
- Flexible Learning: Use our user-friendly web platform to access top-notch remote training from your home or place of business.
- Extensive Curriculum: With our program, which covers the full range of Business Agility Foundations, you will gain the abilities necessary to succeed in various business circumstances.
- International Recognition: The internationally recognized Business Agility Foundations (BAF) certification we provide will bolster your professional credibility and marketability.
Make Valuex2 your training partner to start your journey toward being a Business Agility professional.
The Business Agility Foundations Certification Is Beneficial to Whom?
Professionals from a variety of backgrounds can benefit from the Business Agility Foundations certification, including:
- Business analysts: Use agile approaches to develop your strategic business analysis abilities.
- Project managers: Involve agile business methods and eradicate traditional methods into their project management methodologies.
- Change management experts: Integrate agile practices to drive corporate change.
- Business consultants: Provide your clients with information on how the company uses agile business methodologies to conduct business and provide quality services.
Business Agility Foundations (BAF) course cost, training dates and timings:
If you’re ready to embark on your Business Agility journey in Canada, here are some details:
|Upcoming Training Dates
|3-4 February (8hours/Day)
|9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST
|9-10 March (8hours/Day)
|9:00 am to 5:00 pm CDT
Join our comprehensive training program to gain in-depth knowledge of Business Agility Foundations and earn your accredited certification.
Reserve Your Spot for Business Agility Foundations Training and Certification:
You can secure your spot for the online Business Agility Foundations course here.
Meet Our Business Agility Trainer
Bhavna Tandon: With over ten years of experience in consultancy, corporate finance, IT assurance, and operations at prestigious UK and Indian organizations, Bhavna is a respected Agile Coach and Consultant. During her most recent position as CEO of a firm, she successfully implemented agile approaches across the HR, Marketing, and Product teams, demonstrating her ability to lead revolutionary changes.
Bhavna is a certified instructor for ICAgile Agility in HR (ICP-AHR), Agility in Marketing (ICP-MKG), and Business Agility Foundations (ICP – BAF) training courses. She also possesses the prestigious title of SAFe® Practice Consultant (SPC). In addition to actively offering corporate, public, and private groups agile transformation training, she also offers enterprise agile transformation consulting services.
Explore Valuex2’s Business Agility Foundations course, enriched by Bhavna’s extensive experience and commitment to driving agile transformations.
Unlock the Potential of Business Agility in Canada Today!
Engage in our Business Agility Foundations course to spearhead transformative business strategies in Canada with agile methodologies. Review our full schedule of Valuex2 Business Agility courses here!
Business Agility Foundations (BAF) Training and Certification: FAQs
Q: What skills will I acquire after completing the ICAgile Business Agility Foundation (ICP-BAF) training certification course?
This introductory course gives you a variety of abilities and comprehensions:
- Recognizing the importance of business agility, how it affects operations, and how to match companies with changing customer needs.
- Utilizing techniques such as Design Thinking, Stakeholder Analysis, Team Canvas, Business Agility Canvas, Customer Empathy tools, and bias management practically.
- Adopting a growth mindset and using system thinking, polarity mapping, and the business Framework.
- Applying effective questioning strategies, using Lean Canvas for hypothesis-driven experiments, recognizing the difference between outputs and results, and understanding the Scrum and Kanban frameworks.
Q: What is the price of the ICAgile Business Agility Foundation (ICP-BAF) certification training program?
See our Training Calendar for the cost of each course. For corporate batches, group reservations, or savings, send us a message at email@example.com via email.
Q: Who will gain from the training certification course for the ICAgile Business Agility Foundation (ICP-BAF)?
This fundamental qualification is beneficial to people in a range of sectors and roles:
- Professionals from various industries, including managers, leaders, coaches, consultants, and product managers.
- Agile practitioners are looking for an Agile business viewpoint.
- Professionals from any organization, including corporate, governmental, academic, and nonprofit, in finance, strategy, HR, operations, sales, marketing, and product innovation.
Q: Is the cost of the ICAgile Business Agility Foundation (ICP-BAF) certification covered by the course fee?
Yes, the ValueX2 Training Fees include the cost of ICP-BAF lifetime certification.
Q: Is there a deadline for obtaining the ICAgile Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) certificate? Does it need to be renewed every year?
The certificate of ICP-BAF stays active, and no annual renewal is required. The training fees cover the certification costs.
Sagar is an HR Agile Coach & Business Agility Consultant with over a decade of experience in HR functions at small and large multinational corporations. He has been running an HR consulting firm for the last few years, focusing on leveraging agile methods to increase business efficiency.
Sagar is an authorized instructor for ICAgile Agility in HR (ICP-AHR) and Business Agility Foundations (ICP – BAF) training courses. He has considerable experience in coaching and training on applying agile practices for his clients, primarily HR departments. He also provides consulting for HR for Agile and Agile for HR transformation to corporates.